Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hottie of the Week: Cavel

Hottie of the Week: Cavel

CavelBy Stranga The Great
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer
Assimilation has been greatly furthered by the internet, as it gives people a chance to communicate internationally from anywhere. This has allowed such beautiful women as Cavel a chance to make herself known. She spent a part of her childhood growing up in Trinidad and Tobago and is now pursuing her education and career.
Currently living in the DMV area, Cavel is making her mark and the world is appreciating her beauty. The past couple of years have been extremely well for Cavel and she won the SEA Model of the Year Award in 2012. Since then, she has continued making moves as a model.
Cavel is a very interesting lady and she opened up a lot during her Hottie of the Week interview. Hip Hop Vibe readers will enjoy Cavel, as she discusses her preferences and speaks on what she is majoring in at college. There is a lot to learn about Cavel, so take the time out to get to know about a beautiful woman.
Read the entire interview below:
What was it like growing up in Trinidad? It was great growing up in Trinidad. The weather, beaches, festivities, and my family, yes it was great. I sometimes wish my parents would have left me there a little longer to experience the culture more as I got older.
It seems that the West Indies have some of the worlds most beautiful women. What would you say it is that makes Caribbean women so sexy? I would say it’s because of the mixture of different races. Even with me, I’m a mix of Venezuelan, Indian, and Black. I also think it’s the food (laughs).
When you first started modeling and doing more of the sexier things did you initially receive support from your family? Well, I kept things hidden and still do from my family and friends. It’s especially hidden from the men (laughs), but those who do know support me, especially my grandmother.
What was it like winning the SEA Model of the Year award in 2012? Initially I didn’t think I would win because of my competition but once I saw I won, I was beyond excited. It’s a great honor and I didn’t think anyone was looking at me in that way to nominate me.
What would you say is important when it comes to being a successful model?Having a strong backbone because it is a tough industry, morals, and a passion for it. I wish I could do what I love full time.
You mentioned that you are currently in college. What is your field of study and do you plan on modeling even after you complete your degree? My field is Homeland Security and yes I will continue. I don’t do it for the money right now. I love what I do.
I would like to commend you on serving your country in the armed forces. How challenging was the Marine Corp and at that time did being a Marine intimidate men who approached you? Thank you very much. It was very challenging going through boot camp, I didn’t think I would make it at times. Yes it did intimidate men and it still does.
You were on the cover of a couple of novels. Have you had any encounters that could be juicy enough for an erotic novel and if so care to elaborate? I wish (laughs), but not yet.
When it comes to men do you prefer a thug or a gentleman? I prefer a mix of both (laughs). I can be a bit much to handle (laughs).
Tell us how to find you on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Twitter @prettyBeyes, Instagram @cavel16, Facebook Cavel Davis.
See additional photos of Cavel below:
Cavel 2Cavel 3
Follow Stranga The Great on Twitter @StrangaTheGreat.
Be Sociable, Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment