Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hottie of the Week: Cheyenne Silvers

Print  Shortlink

Hottie of the Week: Cheyenne Silvers

Cheyenne SilversBy Stranga The GreatHip Hop Vibe Staff Writer
What’s always interesting to discuss is the impact the media has had on the world in terms of connectivity. Take someone from 100 years ago, for example, if they were exposed to certain things, they would take an interest in it. In 1914, it would be highly unlikely that someone in Oklahoma would want to do modeling.
Fast forward to the height of technology with i-this and i-that and anyone can see anything from anywhere. Cheyenne Silvers is among the people growing up in this technology age and she is from Oklahoma. The fact that she even attempted modeling shows how much times have changed.
Not only is Cheyenne Silvers attempting modeling, she is succeeding as one of the most-popular urban models in the industry. She is a fixture in the magazines and she recently took time out to talk to Hip Hop Vibe. In her Hottie of the Week feature, Cheyenne Silvers discussed her rise in the world of modeling.
Read the entire interview below:
Can you tell us a little bit about the challenges of modeling out of Oklahoma?The most challenging part of modeling in Oklahoma City mainly is that Texas is our only access to spread your brand. Urban cities like Atlanta and Las Vegas have access to casting calls, magazine shoots, and other opportunities. In Oklahoma City, the only access is Texas, which is fine, but being in Oklahoma, you have to travel more than usual to truly proceed in your field of work.
Out of all the publications that you have been featured in which one means the most to you? My Sweets Magazine publication would definitely be my most important feature, simply because Sweets Magazine is a highly populated magazine across the nation and to be apart of it is truly a big accomplishment for me.
What do you consider to be the sexiest thing about Cheyenne Silvers?Cheyenne Silvers sexiness is my persona, sensuality, honesty, and my sexiness is who I am as a person.
Do you ever get nervous being half naked in front of cameras knowing men are lusting after you? Personally, I’m never nervous shooting implied nude photos. I’m very comfortable with my body and aware of the consequences that comes along with my photos. I’m aware of course that men lust over numerous beautiful women across the world and Cheyenne Silvers is apart of it.
You put a lot of work in Atlanta. How did you get introduced to the Atlanta modeling scene? Basically, Mr. Shawn Darnell shot me in Atlanta for Fyne Girlz Magazine when I was first starting in the industry. After that I was introduced to various contacts around ATL who are in the industry and I took the lead from there, thus far expanding my brand
You mentioned that you are currently in college. What field are you studying and do you plan on pursuing it as opposed to modeling? My education is my desire and more so I don’t feel that my modeling career is opposed with my college career. My life term goal is to become a homicide detective. Furthermore, Cheyenne Silvers does not intervene with the other side of my world.
Who would you say is the sexiest model besides yourself? I am a fan of Melyssa Ford, she’s a classic sexy, confident and very sensual woman just like myself.
Stiletto’s or Sneakers? Boy shorts or lace panties? Stilettos and lace panties please (Smiles and winks).
Can you tell us how to find you on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram? You can follow me on Twitter @centergold_okc Instagram @ms_cheyenne_silvers.
See additional photos of Cheyenne Silvers below:
Cheyenne Silvers 2Cheyenne Silvers 3
Follow Stranga The Great on Twitter @StrangaTheGreat.
Be Sociable, Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment