Thursday, November 21, 2013

HHV Hottie of the Week: Domynique Parker

Hottie of the Week: Domynique Parker

Domynique ParkerBy Stranga The Great
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer
A relatively new face to the modeling industry, Domynique Parker has had a pretty strong year. Currently residing in Philadelphia, Domynique Parker is making her impression felt within the city. Earlier this year, she appeared in Gillie Da Kid’s music video for “Tryna Get Me One” with Pusha T.
Mixed with Puerto Rican, Venezuelan and Native American, Domynique Parker definitely brings some diversity to the game. This mixture has definitely turned out very good, as Domynique Parker wears her heritage well. Even though she is still somewhat new to the game, Domynique Parker is leading the pack.
This week, Domynique Parker took time out to talk to Hip Hop Vibe for the Hottie of the Week segment. She is a very interesting woman and there was a lot to discuss in a brief period of time. Domynique Parker spoke on her ethnic background, how she got started in modeling, and much more.
Read the entire interview below:
How did you get your start in modeling? I got started in modeling by doing promotional modeling for a company I worked for. The photographer doing all of our shoots, at the time, told me I had a great look and should try to pursue urban modeling. After I looked into it, little by little I started doing shoots and videos.
You’re mixed with Puerto Rican, Venezuelan and Native American. Can you tell us what it was like growing up with 3 different cultures? (Laughs) very crazy! So many different cultures, and beliefs, and everyone is so passionate and hot headed. Still, everyone loves hard and loyalty has always been a big thing in my family.
Other than modeling what activities do you enjoy doing? I love working out, traveling, and I love to cook although I hate cleaning up the mess afterwards (laughs).
What is the craziest pick up line you’ve ever had a man tell you? I’ve seem to have lost my cell phone number, can you give me yours?
What makes Domynique feel sexy and what do you find attractive in a mate? When I see my hard work exposed or when I’m on set that’s when I feel sexiest. I like a man whose driven, ambitious, and athletic. I like a manly man (Laughs).
Tell us about your first time on a music video set? It was for Oskeez an up-and-coming artist from the Philadelphia and New Jersey area and I had a ball! Getting to interact with everyone, meet the artist, and being able to turn up and help make such a dope video, I loved it.
It seems that a lot of females are interested in urban modeling. Has it been difficult for you to achieve your goals so far? There’s always bumps along the way but that’s just life. If it were easy every girl would be modeling. You really have to be dedicated and persistent. You have to stay hungry and not thirsty.
If you had a genie and could only get one wish what would you ask for? For three more wishes so I could get more things!
As most models try and pursue acting as a career, if you could star in a movie who would you choose to be your co-star? I’d probably have to say Denzel Washington. He’s one of the greats, he’s going to make sure you bring your A-game, and older men are sexy (Smiles).
Can you tell us how to connect with you on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram? You can find me on all social media at @DomyniqueParker.
See additional photos of Domynique Parker below:
Domynique Parker 2Domynique Parker 3
Follow Stranga The Great on Twitter @StrangaTheGreat.
Be Sociable, Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment