Friday, December 6, 2013

Hottie of the Week: Miss Sho-N-Tell

 Shortlink

Hottie of the Week: Miss Sho-N-Tell

Miss Sho-N-TellBy Stranga The Great
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer
Anyone familiar with the urban modeling scene should know who Miss Sho-N-Tell is, as she has been around for a long time. Originally from Richmond, Virginia, Miss Sho-N-Tell has appeared in music videos with G-Unit and many others. She has also modeled for Dipwear in the past.
Standing at 4’11, Miss Sho-N-Tell proves big things sometimes come in small packages, but she still manages to captivate. There are some people who refer to smaller women as “fun size.” Miss Sho-N-Tell can definitely be all kinds of fun and she has shown this in her video appearances.
Miss Sho-N-Tell is Hip Hop Vibe’s latest Hottie of the Week and in our interview, she spoke on exactly how she got her name. She also reflected on her career in the modeling industry and her aspirations outside of this realm. Find out more about her in the interview below.
Read the entire interview below:
Tell us how you got your name Miss Sho-N-Tell? Show and Tell was one of my favorite things in school. Basically, when you say that you have something and you want your classmates to believe you, you bring it in and show it off and you can talk about. I am serious about my business and I can show and prove. I am about actions and when you can take action and speak about it then to me your considered to be real. So that is how Miss Sho-N-Tell was invented.
You've been modeling seven years, is the lifestyle as glamorous as the people think? Its actually been longer then that but I wouldn't say it’s glamorous because I am still working a 9 to 5, so I guess it’s about who you know and where you stay. It might depend on the individual I think.
You also have a couple hair shows under your belt, how did you get started in the cosmetology industry? I started off in the hair industry in 2004. I answered a model audition for a local hair show and you know when you do hair shows, you have to know how to walk and I became known by my walk. As more people started requesting me to do shows and model for them I eventually started shooting for hair magazines.
What do you think it takes to get to the next level in the modeling industry? Grinding man, becoming the best hustler in the game. In my case I believe it’s my personality that wins people over but you have to network to meet the right people. When you stay true to yourself and stay focused then only great things can happen. Don’t ever think a small step isn't worth it because all steps add up in the long run.
If you could do a photo-shoot anywhere in the world where would it be and with who? I would love to do a shoot on a island and with who hmmm (laughs). There a couple people I can’t wait to shoot with.
I see you have been featured in a couple hip hop videos. Which one did you enjoy doing the most? G-unit. The company I was with at the time all went to 50 Cent’s house and the whole G-Unit was there. They were cool and very laid back and 50, he is a intelligent man. This is when Vitamin Water was just coming out or wasn't out that long, but he was coming around to speak to the models and he comes over and speaks and asked our names and when he caught on to my accent and was like “you’re country where are you from” and I said Richmond, Virginia.
When he started picking the girls to shoot the video, he didn't pick me, so I was like “what the fuck is going on.” He had like a mini club in his house, so as I was waiting around Young Buck was like “come on and let’s dance,” so they turned on some music and we started dancing (laughs) that was too funny. Then, the girls started coming out and 50 was like “OK I want you to come and take pictures with me,” and I remember him asking my agent at that time where did you get this little short thing from. But, to make a long story short, he had them edit our pictures into the video and that was my very first video appearance.
Do you have any other career goals other than modeling? Right now I am finishing school to be a Dental Assistant and also I am a makeup artist so I’m in the process of getting more training and bettering my skills.
I know you have your share of male followers. Describe to them what your ultimate fantasy would be and with who? My biggest fantasy is to marry the man of my dreams who can treat me like his queen, adore me, and who can be my best friend and we make boss moves together.
You said that you want to be on the more positive side of modeling, can you please explain what you mean by that? What I mean by that is I want to do print work so bad or maybe even a commercial with an American family feel to it. I say the positive of which all walks of life can appreciate it.
Tell everybody how they can contact you on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and your booking contact. Hit me up on Twitter or Instagram @modelcarriece and for bookings misscarriece@gmail.com
See additional photos of Miss Sho-N-Tell below:
Miss Sho-N-Tell 2Miss Sho-N-Tell 3
Follow Stranga The Great on Twitter @StrangaTheGreat.
Be Sociable, Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment